By creating awareness on how poverty is affecting tots and children, I want others to get involved in making an impact within their own local communities.
Due to the overwhelming response throughout the UK by people wanting to get involved, I have created a Tots Ambassador Programme.
The Tots Ambassador Programme enables people to use Tots as a platform to support and raise awareness for underprivileged tots and children within communities throughout the UK using social media platforms.
Do you have what it takes to be a Tots Ambassador?
You can become a Tots Ambassador providing you can commit your time and energy raising awareness by:
1. Sharing and adding tots.org.uk to your social media platforms
2. Adding Tots Ambassador to your social media bio
3. Posting pre-approved and supplied Tots social media content via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. once a week
4. Connecting, sharing, liking and commenting on other Tots Ambassador's social media platforms
5. Abiding by the Tots Ambassador Code of Ethics
If you’re as passionate as I am about supporting underprivileged tots and children within your local community, you can get involved by joining as a Tots Ambassador:
"4.1 million children are living in poverty in the UK".